Programmes

Pagie

Not sure if anyone can help my bro with the programmes hes missing, hes put together a website on what hes got must have put some time and effort into it !! First time Ive seen it myself, if anyone can help with the missing few let me know:

<a class="postlink" href="http://manchestercityprogrammes.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://manchestercityprogrammes.weebly.com/</a>

That is a superb collection and web site, I would say one of the best I have ever seen regarding programmes, I should know I have 26000.

Love the way he has set it up, great effort tell him.

And no its not 26000 City Programmes, that stands at around 3000, I did bid £600 on the City v Sheff Utd programme from the 1st ever game at Maine Road and still didn't win it.

Its the first time ive seen it today i was impressed must have took him forever but city is hislife ! He used to post on here under pagiejnr dont think he bothers much now. Ill let him know what you said.

The above website is mine

i am now just 3 programmes off completed set of home/aways including European from 59/60 - Today

if anyone has a spare Academica away gathering dust somewhere i will pay a very good price for it if they want to sell

Also if anyone has the Blackpool (LC) - I have a photocopy but not the best.

The portsmouth one i have an excellent reprint so not to mithered about getting this one

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Darren

pb1951 said:
I was at the Gornik Cup winners final in Austria and have the programme

Hi
Thanks for reply
that must have been a great experience for you to go to that game
im only 26 so that was way before my time
I have the CWC Final against Gornik and The SF Away Leg against Schalke
The Academica away leg is what im after which was the QF
there is a picture off the cover on my website as my mate who has this was kind enough to scan his for me
Thanks again
Regards
Darren

Pagie Jnr said:
pb1951 said:
I was at the Gornik Cup winners final in Austria and have the programme

Hi
Thanks for reply
that must have been a great experience for you to go to that game
im only 26 so that was way before my time
I have the CWC Final against Gornik and The SF Away Leg against Schalke
The Academica away leg is what im after which was the QF
there is a picture off the cover on my website as my mate who has this was kind enough to scan his for me
Thanks again
Regards
Darren

My dad has the home programme for the academica game but not sure on the away leg, he thinks not but will have a look (he has a near perfect Gornik one also but know you have this already). Will check for the other 2 your missing also as he has loads from the 60's...may take a while though, but will let you know.

You collect tickets, I have season tickets from 1974-5 to date. I see you have recent ones. I also have a couple of the identity cards from the late 80s. I am not sure where they are but will do my best to find them if you want them,

I don't want anything for them I just can't throw them away but would give them happily to someone like you.

I also have match tickets home and away from the 70s.

Just had a quick look, brilliant collection, and great job on the site. Even put all the photos of every front cover in match order, for each season. Cheers Pagie Jnr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.