Programmes

Pagie Jnr said:
Greggo said:
Pagie Jnr said:
Thanks for this i know Mark (Colin_Bell) and i have helped him with his collection and he has helped me with mine

-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm --

Thanks

My Dad converted our loft so the are all in programme sleeves all boxed up in season order

Exactly what programmes are you looking for mate?

Hi mate
Just these 2
Blackpool A League Cup 62/63
Academica A CWC QF 69/70
Cheers
Darren

You got the four above them then? don't think I've got any of them, will check tomorrow though as might have the Blackpool one but tbh I think it is the league game that year that I've got.

I don't suppose anyone has the Bolton home programme from 2003/04 with Steve Mcmanaman on the cover, the one with Lockeren away pictures inside?
I'm in that programme sat behind the goal on the pitch for the first 20 minutes. I'd had a little to much to drink, and wondered onto the pitch and sat behind the goal before being moved to the main stand, I lost my programme.

Brilliant site, and what a collection, I doth my cap to you sir and hope you complete the collection.

To think I was impressed I have all the 90/91 home programmes.

I have the Southampton signed by big Niall after game and the Liverpool programme signed by all the squad.

I'm back in the UK next week and these treasured possions shall be coming all the way back to NZ with me (Just to prove I was there when we were shit).

BlueT said:
I don't suppose anyone has the Bolton home programme from 2003/04 with Steve Mcmanaman on the cover, the one with Lockeren away pictures inside?
I'm in that programme sat behind the goal on the pitch for the first 20 minutes. I'd had a little to much to drink, and wondered onto the pitch and sat behind the goal before being moved to the main stand, I lost my programme.

should imagine Carl who sells programmes in Mary Ds should have this for sale

Just to say a huge thank you to the blue on here who sold me his Academica Away programme :) don't know the guys username as he contacted me through my Website
Finally my years off searching for this are over

Just after the following programme to complete every Home & Away League, Cup & European from 59/60 to Today now please if anyone else can help me with this last one ??

62/63 Blackpool (Away) League Cup

I also need 60/61 Portsmouth (Away) League Cup but have a quality reprint of this one so happy enough with that

Thanks Again

Darren

Pagie Jnr said:
Just to say a huge thank you to the blue on here who sold me his Academica Away programme :) don't know the guys username as he contacted me through my Website
Finally my years off searching for this are over

Just after the following programme to complete every Home & Away League, Cup & European from 59/60 to Today now please if anyone else can help me with this last one ??

62/63 Blackpool (Away) League Cup

I also need 60/61 Portsmouth (Away) League Cup but have a quality reprint of this one so happy enough with that

Thanks Again

Darren
I sold it to you Darren, thanks for a fair price and some usefull infomaton on some of my collection. Anyone looking to purchase City programmes (Home or Away) between 1959 - 2002 contact me. They are a mix of very good to poor in quality so it's lucky dip to what you'll pick up. Tom

City63 said:
BlueT said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MANCHESTE...003-PREMIERSHIP-MATCH-PROGRAMME-/270995563470

Cheers mate, £2.49 including postage. I just hope it's the right programme with the Lockeren pictures in it, im sure it is.

i found 2 big boxes of programs in my loft last week collected from when i was a kid late 70s , 80s and 90 mostly but some more recent ones aswell.
is there anywhere i can sell these or are they not worth much.
i also have a shoe box full of ticket stubbs and season tickets.

noar mercer put a few bits in auction last year that belonged to joe.

i was lucky enough to buy joe mercers copy of city v gornick along with a pennant, think i give £320 - joe mercers programme , it was for nowt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.