Programmes

Pagie Jnr said:
The above website is mine

i am now just 3 programmes off completed set of home/aways including European from 59/60 - Today

if anyone has a spare Academica away gathering dust somewhere i will pay a very good price for it if they want to sell

Also if anyone has the Blackpool (LC) - I have a photocopy but not the best.

The portsmouth one i have an excellent reprint so not to mithered about getting this one

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Darren

I seem to remember Colin Bell(the poster not the king) having an extensive programme collection. Might be worth your while sending him a pm.

117 M34 said:
Which year was the Blackpool in the league cup? Home or away?

Blackpool Away League Cup 62-63

Many Thanks for your help

Regards

Darren<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
blue7071 said:
You collect tickets, I have season tickets from 1974-5 to date. I see you have recent ones. I also have a couple of the identity cards from the late 80s. I am not sure where they are but will do my best to find them if you want them,

I don't want anything for them I just can't throw them away but would give them happily to someone like you.

I also have match tickets home and away from the 70s.

Hi Pal
If you find them i would gladly have them from you but would give you some money for them
i do collect tickets have 100's but only put from 2000 on the website
Many Thanks
Regards
Darren

stony said:
Pagie Jnr said:

i am now just 3 programmes off completed set of home/aways including European from 59/60 - Today

if anyone has a spare Academica away gathering dust somewhere i will pay a very good price for it if they want to sell

The portsmouth one i have an excellent reprint so not to mithered about getting this one

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Darren

I seem to remember Colin Bell(the poster not the king) having an extensive programme collection. Might be worth your while sending him a pm.

Thanks for this i know Mark (Colin_Bell) and i have helped him with his collection and he has helped me with mine<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm --<br /><br />
SWSB said:
now thats what you call a collection! Where do you keep them all?!

Thanks

My Dad converted our loft so the are all in programme sleeves all boxed up in season order

CITY FOR LIFE said:
That is a superb collection and web site, I would say one of the best I have ever seen regarding programmes, I should know I have 26000.

Love the way he has set it up, great effort tell him.

And no its not 26000 City Programmes, that stands at around 3000, I did bid £600 on the City v Sheff Utd programme from the 1st ever game at Maine Road and still didn't win it.

I have a heap of 48/49/50 season city programmes.Any interest

Pagie Jnr said:
stony said:
Pagie Jnr said:

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Darren

Thanks for this i know Mark (Colin_Bell) and i have helped him with his collection and he has helped me with mine

-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm --

SWSB said:

Thanks

My Dad converted our loft so the are all in programme sleeves all boxed up in season order

Exactly what programmes are you looking for mate?

Greggo said:
Pagie Jnr said:
stony said:

Thanks for this i know Mark (Colin_Bell) and i have helped him with his collection and he has helped me with mine

-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm --

SWSB said:

Thanks

Exactly what programmes are you looking for mate?

Hi mate
Just these 2
Blackpool A League Cup 62/63
Academica A CWC QF 69/70
Cheers
Darren

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.