Property Advice

What are your objectives? What is your goal? I presume not to just borrow a shit ton of money. If you have an idea of what you want to achieve then you can plan for that, otherwise cue forum comedians I'm afraid.
If anyone could tell me the tax implications / law regarding how these work that would be great. There are a few books out there without resorting to professional advice which, whilst a dry read, are easy enough to follow and set out the tax implications for you. Better to have a reasonable understanding yourself and look to supplement your knowledge with the (amazing) Bluemooners.
Main one is the first point though. work out what you want to achieve then work towards that. Bon chance mon ami.

That’s what I struggle with I don’t really have “a plan” - never had. I guess I need to start thinking longer term but I struggle with that.

Just had 14 viewings on my gaff. Someone’s definitely been in my bedside draw and had a look in my bathroom cabinet- bizarre!
Probably seen the big dildo in your bedside draw and was checking for lube in the bathroom cabinet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.