Property Advice

Hi Gang.

I’ve got (approx) 200k in my current property and have been told I can borrow another up to 330k. Ideally I don’t want to stretch myself so I’m looking at a mortgage of about 280k. This leaves me with about 480k.

This is clearly a lot of money and having never had this much I want to make sure I make the right choice. Should I.....

A) pay off the remaining 20k of my mortgage and let this and have another 800 quid a month rent coming in and move to another house with a mortgage?

B) sell my house- take the money and put it into a really nicer house in a nicer area.(altrincham / sale / Didsbury)

C) Sell my current house take the mortgage and buy off plan or a number cheaper flats / BTL properties? If anyone could tell me the tax implications / law regarding how these work that would be great.

D) Any other ideas on how to make my money work for me? **

**This is not open season for the forums comedians and men trapped in a horny teenagers mind to post things like “stick it up your nose” “go to Bangcock” etc etc cos I’m not interested.

Thanks.

You forgot:
E) Take out further mortgage to pay for City games, Wembley trips and Istanbul next season.

On a serious note I'd say B if it was me. Good luck

That was me, sorry, I'm a right nosey twat when in someone house.

Your sock came in useful though.

d5oZCrX.jpg

Is it ever sensible to let a total stranger trot around your house unaccompanied. Best to indiscreetly follow a few steps behind and stay ahead of the game.

Last edited:
d5oZCrX.jpg

Is it ever sensible to let a total stranger trot around your house unaccompanied. Best to indiscreetly follow a few steps behind and stay ahead of the game.
Isn't that a little difficult though, I would have thought that if you were behind someone you couldn't also be ahead

Full knows what I did there !!!

d5oZCrX.jpg

As there was so many coming we booked our viewings at the same time and the agent stayed at mine throughout. Plus I’m targeting young professionals not thieving crack heads....

Isn't that a little difficult though, I would have thought that if you were behind someone you couldn't also be ahead

Full knows what I did there !!!

You have taken the pebble and now it's time for you to leave disciple Mist . As for the rest of them it's all lost in translation.

As there was so many coming we booked our viewings at the same time and the agent stayed at mine throughout. Plus I’m targeting young professionals not thieving crack heads....

There are some real sick fooks out there lad so keep your guard up and your laundry bin under lock and key !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.