Prorogation - Judgment Day:10.30am Tuesday 24/9/19

Im out lol.

Hilarious the contortions some of you will get in to tell us night is actually day when its your own lot caught at it.

Fuck me two Labour supporters arguing Thatcher didn’t invent Mr Whippy fucking ice cream. It was a joke lads, stand down.
You staunch political dudes are the funniest

I would expect your name sake would enjoy that politics is so impassioned enough to include soft serve ice cream

Im out lol.

Hilarious the contortions some of you will get in to tell us night is actually day when its your own lot caught at it.
Go back and watch what boris said last night and the responses to it by his own family and Jo Cox family,point you finger and going but but she said this and that 2yrs ago is just putting your fingers in your ears and shouting wibble

Go back and watch what boris said last night and the responses to it by his own family and Jo Cox family,point you finger and going but but she said this and that 2yrs ago is just putting your fingers in your ears and shouting wibble

Why should I when I'm discussing what a female labour MP said lol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.