Protest next Sunday or boycott?

I’ll walk away from football and the club I’ve supported all my life.
Sickening. I honestly didn’t think we would stoop this low.
Totally agree that it is sickening and a disgrace but don’t understand why you wouldn’t expect it from City’s owners. Pretty clear City are run by a bunch of twats like the rest of the big clubs. The fact they’ve built a great side doesn’t change that and the club has been moving further away from it’s working class core fan base for years now.

Protesting on the day might affect the players on the pitch, that is if they give a shit. Boycott the game would be better as if fans aren't going to support the team it surely sends a message to the cartel that what is going on isn't acceptable. Never understood the likes of Bayern protesting about ticket prices but then selling out their end.

Those who are attending this and have jump through more hoops than you can count are the best example yet of the exactly why the football hierarchy think they can do this! Football for fans has gone a long. My message is don't go, don't renew, simply walk away and let them stew in their own greed.

I'm sure an element of the timing of this is that empty / partially filled stadia protests will be a damp squib.

Fuck this. I’m not walking away from the club that I’ve supported all my life. The club my grandad supported as a season ticket holder for over 60 years. What I will do is fight! If that means protesting by not buying tickets or financially supporting the current owners of Man City then I’ll do that. But this club is ours I won’t let it be stolen!
I feel you won’t be walking away from the club you have supported all your life........you are possibly walking away from a different beast... us old twats need to decide do we go with the flow...wasn’t happy about the death of “we’re goin to win the Football League this year” when the fukin PL was forced on us, forget the move from Maine Road I’m still fuming over putting a cover over the Scoreboard.
I always said that “loyalty” points should never have replaced your Token Sheet.... don’t start me on availability of Waggon Wheels and Nut Brown Ale and it’s evident non availability.

But...I don’t recognise anything that remotely resembles what I first experienced on that cold December afternoon at 3 pm back in 1965 about our club.

The only constant is a certain pedigree of supporters

E I ADIO We’re Going To Win The CUP...... on a Sunday ffs

I've already reconciled myself to Sunday being the last game I'll ever attend. I might go to the Everton game just to be banned for life by demonstrating but fuck it. I've done my 40 years service and this is a step too far.

Never in a million years did I think City would be posting quotes from Glazers on their website, promoting this shite.

Protest or demonstartion outside the stadium? We can’t take this lying down this is our club not there’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.