Protest?

Is there any club where season tickets haven't increased?

I'm not saying the club is perfect. It isn't. But is it so bad that we need a protest? Can you imagine how much a protest against the owners (for that is what it would be) would play into the hands of our enemies.

In reality, I pay £765 for a second tier seat that has a view as good as you'll get anywhere in the Premier League for as low a price as you could get in any ground for a seat as good to watch the best team in world football.

If there is an issue. If there is something to protest about, it's with the game as a whole, because plenty of clubs are caning it, and all are putting their prices up.
I'd join a protest against the FA and the PL way before I'd protest at the club. Oh, and I still turn my back and boo whenever that Uefa dirge pours through the public address.

Sit Down Protest​

1711158589513.png

IMG_0648.jpeg

I usually buy 2 beers at the match.

That will stop next season.

That’s £200 off my season ticket price.

Yeah & we all want to be like dipper fans!!! I’d rather pay double than imitate them
Well that makes you a complete and utter fucking bellend then.

FYI, City and Liverpool fans - along with Everton and Newcastle fans - were all present in October 2015 ahead of our home game against Newcastle as part of a nationwide day of action campaigning for cheaper Premier League away tickets, a campaign that ultimately proved successful. It’s a shame you weren’t there. We were outside the stadium at the bottom of the bridge and you could’ve told those “Dipper fans” to their faces that you’d sooner pay double than join forces with them.

Sit Down Protest​

View attachment 111278

View attachment 111279

What stands out for me in a lot of older pics is that there are a hell of a lot of youngsters supporting city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.