Protest?

I can't get tickets, nowadays I can't watch my team. I am happy with the club tbf considering the turn around iv seen in my life.

I understand if others are discontented though.

Just wondering is there any chance a major sponsor would pay for my ticket,

Happy to wear neon pink or fancy dress
You could be on to something there. It would work very well for those in the lower tiers, pitch side, corners or by the goal. Not much use for me in CBL3, but for others that's a good idea. As long as it is not some company whose logo is red, that would be a poor show.

You could be on to something there. It would work very well for those in the lower tiers, pitch side, corners or by the goal. Not much use for me in CBL3, but for others that's a good idea. As long as it is not some company whose logo is red, that would be a poor show.
If it were red it wouldn’t stand out anyway when we play utd or liverpool as there are that many half and half scarves

Most of those clubs are down south so higher prices are expected.
Higher prices for clubs down south are expected, though there ‘s no real reason why they should be, think those clubs are far worse than ours.

"I reckon if you ask the players to have a 1% wage decrease (not bonuses) so that the supporters weren't priced out they all would." I highly doubt players would be interested in wage cuts. Pro athletes are used to their wages continuing to rise at an exorbitant clip. I can't see them doing anything to curtail the gravy train. Most people aren't going to sign off on their pay being cut.

The cold hard reality of pro sport is wages will continue to go up and ticket prices will continue to go up. It has been happening for ages.
The turnover worldwide of the premier league is enormous, it’s not unreasonable for players to want a big chunk .

As others have said, no problem with season tickets increase, what doesn't go up every year, however there is an argument to protest at the distribution of tickets to agencies for tourists ,and I feel sorry for the loyal away going supporters with many thousands of points and not getting a look in, That is outrageous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.