Protest?

I think a lot of it is disappointment rather than absolute vitriol.
No doubt some will go overboard but that’s just how they are wired up.
In my opinion it was way over the top, and if you're that pissed off well do something, organise a banner or something, it's the British way, moan like fuck but do diddle squat about it.

The club's wage bill is circa £420m (if this is incorrect I am sure someone will correct me. The proposed ticket increases I read will bring in the club around an extra £1.5m if that. Just imagine if the entire staff bill was cut by just 1% then we could all have a discount. The club wouldn't be receiving all this appalling PR and everyone would be happy. For someone like KDB that would mean a weekly wage of just £346,500 instead of £350k. I think he could survive and even at the bottom end of the scale someone like Rico would earn £24,750 per week instead of £25k. Businesses do increase costs but the difference between a players wage and the average supporter is world's apart. I reckon if you ask the players to have a 1% wage decrease (not bonuses) so that the supporters weren't priced out they all would. Tourists are not going to follow the club when we aren't winning things (and it will happen) but we will.
100 million for Grealish! & city can’t freeze ticket prices, which would cost them 1.5m! take it out of massive profits they’ve made? Payback the fans who given their well earned time & money. Instead they’re intending to gain 1.5m on the us! Of course we are being priced out, time to feed it back! When its not so good, the Pep golden era ends, your. Half n half corporate lot will be long gone!

I
I trust that Mansour and Khaldoon are men of their word, and that to be seen keeping their word is important to them. It's a cultural thing. I wouldn't trust a Spanish consultant further than I can spit, but the other two, I would like to think so.

So does anyone think they have spoken to an actual fan? Or is the only information they get from fans passed to them in board meetings from the sanitised results of focus groups and those damned questionnaires?

We need someone in AD to get the message across. Any volunteers?

:)
If I get the chance, I'll raise it with HH SHEIKH MANSOUR If he's in the Monte Carlo Beach Club on Saturday .

Always remember … the club don’t want us … they can sell our tickets to “ Tourist” who will pay vast amounts of money for our seats, spend money in the shop, buy crap food and drink in the stadium , wear half and half scarfs and sit there taking selfies through out … this is the future … on top of that they will use public transport so no street parking .. happy days for the club

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.