Protest?

I was thinking earlier when someone mentioned kidnapping the stewards or something along those lines that maybe we could hem in the media who sit at the back of the CBL1 for half an hour or so and they would miss their deadlines. ;-)
I’d take something else from them Eccles what they’d probably more miss.

Keep posting Eccles hope your keeping well x

Yes, I did. Did you? I had a great few days away - a night in Düsseldorf followed by 2 nights in Istanbul. Were you on Nevizade Street?

I thought it was great of the club to criticise UEFA’s handling of the final so publically following the excellent report City Matters put together………
We stayed near the airport so got a taxi into the centre then the 2 hour bus to the stadium. After the game we eventually managed to get a cab that charged us in Turkish Lira so was relatively cheap. Didn’t really care though as we were euphoric of course. It was an unbelievable & amazing season, one which I never thought I’d witness & THAT’S what I will always remember & think about

Last edited:
Reactions: CC1
We get these posts every time the season ticket prices go up.

Ffs.

It’s not just about the season ticket prices going up as you know. Ffs! It’s about a wide range of issues affecting the fans. If anyone thinks it’s just about the price of season tickets going up they are kidding themselves.

This is not just a city problem unfortunately, prices are going up in every professional league country.

Average price of a Crewe Alex adult ticket is 27 quid for league two footy, that’s just one example.

Football is more popular and ‘cooler’ than ever so the market has grown into the upper middle class and above which clubs are now exploiting.

I was right at the front of "Swales Out" protests and had a picture of myself on the front page of the M/c Evening News while I was protesting, dodging charging police horses. That, I believe was absolutely necessary at the time.
No way on this planet would I encourage any protest against our owners. There are other ways of complaining, but to protest means much more.
There is enough shit being thrown at our club mainly created by a cartel who want rid of our owners. Don't give them any fuel.
How would we feel if our owners thought enough is enough and sold up to some yank outfit, leaching the club like the Gazers do. It would be Swales out replaced with yanks out all over again.
Might have let my mind wonder a bit here, but protest ? NO !
Absolutely this

Always remember … the club don’t want us … they can sell our tickets to “ Tourist” who will pay vast amounts of money for our seats, spend money in the shop, buy crap food and drink in the stadium , wear half and half scarfs and sit there taking selfies through out … this is the future … on top of that they will use public transport so no street parking .. happy days for the club
This type of comment is becoming boring.

It's up there with shite like "potholes in roads"
and another classic to opposition to any building of a house with "what about Doctors, Dentists, Schools and Roads"

Proper Blues outnumber tourists 100 to 1 at least, hardly any tourists in SS2, mostly the same faces every match.

Most enjoy a Pint or 5 and maybe a Pie, the fayre is ok.
Might see a half and half on a child who probably wanted it as a souvenir, better than a programme.

My match day routine has hardly changed in 35 years.

People just see stuff to moan about, if you enjoy going then go, if you don't then find something else to do.

And btw, "Tourists" aren't generally the type to be drinking in the ground!

Can't wait for next Sunday, the biggest game in world football currently just after we have played the previous biggest game v the Dippers (ignore the Rags Dipper Cup game).

Eyes of the world on our ground and Club so yeah, people from around the world want a piece of that.

Any local Blue who knows what to do can be there if they want to be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.