Protests and disruption at the Snooker now!!

Yes but at least you lot have something to make news headlines, watching that guy with his orange powder was pretty entertaining, nothing happens here, it's boring... everything that happens seems to be in the UK or USA.
I have a solution..
Can you send these people down under (like you did the crims) give us something to write/talk about.
We can't export our nutters anymore I'm afraid, human rights and all that :)

Yes but at least you lot have something to make news headlines, watching that guy with his orange powder was pretty entertaining, nothing happens here, it's boring... everything that happens seems to be in the UK or USA.
I have a solution..
Can you send these people down under (like you did the crims) give us something to write/talk about.
It may be just me but I didn’t find it in the least bit entertaining.

I have a solution..
We could send Fox News to you folks. It should liven up things. But it came to the shores from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.