Protests and disruption at the Snooker now!!

Agree, a total waste of taxpayers money. Having a few teeth knocked out in the back of a black myria would be preferable.

Yes, going back to the days when the police had impunity to violently assault any members of society they took a dislike to is definitely the way forward.

They like doing these stunts, that will make not one jot of difference, other than turning the public against them, which is counterproductive. A set of look at me cunts who will achieve nothing.

Not sure they’re that bothered about some of the public turning against them personally tbh. The support for the actual causes themselves does go up when news coverage goes up due to them protesting, that’s why they keep doing it.

They like doing these stunts, that will make not one jot of difference, other than turning the public against them, which is counterproductive. A set of look at me cunts who will achieve nothing.
Exactly.

Jeremy Clarkson talking about food supply chains and local ecologies on his farming programme will have done a million times more for people thinking about environmental issues than these fuckwits will ever achieve.

(I’m not holding up Clarkson as an environmentalist obviously!)

Another example of how you go about influencing people’s thinking in a positive way is Seb Vettel and the causes he champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.