I had goosepimples mate

Well worth the 30+ year wait!

ancoats said:
watching the lads last night walking out to the champions league music

i was pround and took a min thinking about
the lost souls over the past 30 years who never go to see it

CTID and forever more

On the nail young man

I just got on the concourse for the CL music to be starting and rushed to my aisle entrance with my daughter to witness it. I was like a giddy kid again it was a proud moment.

It was amazing when the music came on. It was good how all the city fans starting clapping when the music came on aswell

Partially ruined for me because I was all geared up to hear the music as the teams came out, but they played it about 20 mins before KO before reading through the teams.

Still, had a little lump in my throat hearing it as the kids waved the logo and the theme rang out.

Brilliant night for all involved...worth the wait and a 4 hour drive from Sussex. The days of playing at Priestfield Stadium and many more are a memory. A good memory at that, but its onwards and upwards from here on in.
Off topic a bit, are there any Citeh fans around the Sussex area? going to Villareal or Napoli who fancy a beer at some point? just a thought

Re: Re: proud to be a blue

quiet_riot said:
Partially ruined for me because I was all geared up to hear the music as the teams came out, but they played it about 20 mins before KO before reading through the teams.

Still, had a little lump in my throat hearing it as the kids waved the logo and the theme rang out.
Couldn't have been more than 5 mins before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.