PROUD

Cheadle Blue said:
very proud of our manager today, he showed that inbred drunken jock **** how to behave. Hughes had to watch that stinking vermin laugh and joke about the ref, listen to his prematch bulshit, and not react. He also didn't rise to the bate about how they should have won by six or seven goals. I fucking wouldn't have, i would have wrapped my chair round his fucking head!!!!!

Spot on mate, the term "class" or lack of it is thrown around too much these days. Hughes has shown incredible amounts of decorum... way beyond what I'd have shown. It's the Bellamy approach for me everytime. Baconface would be in a bodybag if I had my way.

Peace.

100% proud to be a blue, but not at all proud of our defending. The fair score was probably 8-3 to the rags, as much as it pains me to admit it. We were demolished in the 2nd half. Toure is dreadful in the air. Seriously lads... watch him! He gets beaten to everything. Lescott's positioning is poor, but for now i'll put that down to teething problems. I'm not going to mention Richards. And why the fuck do we now do zonal marking from set pieces????

As a side note... Craig Bellamy, i love you.

ultimateharold said:
mammutly said:
Sorry but we lost with an abysmal second half showing.

Nothing to be proud of.

Great goals from Bellamy. SWP was brilliant first half. A few plusses, but overall you can't be proud of that performance. I just hope we learn from it.

the rags will always create pressure at home, we soaked it and countered. If you're expecting to go there and dominate you are crazy my friend.

Definitely not expecting that, but our defending was awful in the second half. The shape vanished and panic set in. I was right behind the goal and it was embarassing to watch. Utd could have scored 3 or 4 and without Shay Given and luck, they would have.

We didn't cope at all. we panicked. If it was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it.

What I want from City is more professionalism. Class under pressure - Then I'll be proud.

I see what you're saying, but at that particular ground it's to be expected, with Lescott and Toure together for a few games, it'll be different. I'd like to see more pressure on crosses, but I don't think our full backs play that way (if any do nowadays!)

There were times today when Lescott took a touch and cleared. Insignificant in the grand scheme, but I remarked to my fellow observers, at those times, Dunne for example, would have swung a leg = chaos. (Check my posts, Im not a Dunne slagger by any means)

In time, it'll work out.

Cheadle Blue said:
very proud of our manager today, he showed that inbred drunken jock **** how to behave. Hughes had to watch that stinking vermin laugh and joke about the ref, listen to his prematch bulshit, and not react. He also didn't rise to the bate about how they should have won by six or seven goals. I fucking wouldn't have, i would have wrapped my chair round his fucking head!!!!!

Well said. Hughes is really starting win me over completely. Today's match proved he is now a blue. Utmost respect for the guy, he really could have lost it today, which to be fair I think most of us would have in that situation.

Citizen_Ando said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Well said. Hughes is really starting win me over completely. Today's match proved he is now a blue. Utmost respect for the guy, he really could have lost it today, which to be fair I think most of us would have in that situation.
Good man Hughes for not wrapping a chair around the head of an opposing manager! You have convinced me. All my doubts were misguided and I now know that in declining the opportunity to introduce Ferguson to a rapidly approaching swipe from a piece of pitchside furniture, you have demonstrated real class. By that simple gesture, you have in fact proven that we are certain to win the Champions League within 2, or at the most 3, seasons. Well done Mark Hughes. Covered in glory

warpig said:
Swales lives said:
I'm proud too. Always have been.

Christ the media must love us.... a full week of Adebayor, a day of Hughes v Baconface, and now a full weeks coverage of Bellamy twatting some neanderthal c*nt and "Fergietime". It's all about City these days.

bet nevilles celebrations in front of the city fans wont even get a mention
I thought the same thing when Rooney was cuddling Anderson on the floor in front of our lot.

However, the view from the posh seats at the opposite corner was spectacular as ever. "Time for your sandwiches" was clear as a bell and funny as ever and the team made me proud for the whole 90 + 4 minutes.

City are a team who need a little more time to gel and were badly missing those suspended or injured. They seemed to enjoy the game and played with an easy style. Tevez showed his class by being spurned on by the relentless booing from all sides of the ground.

United, on the other hand, played like their lives depended on it. That was 100% from them - they had no more. The cracks are showing in that squad. It's full of weak links - shit second goalie, Berbatov is useless, Rio is mad, Anderson was lucky to stay on the park. The Manager's pre-match 'banter' has become laughable these days. Yesterday's men.

Cracking game though.

PROUD our fans didnt rise to rag players running over to celebrate a goal take note arsenal fans.. PROUD of you blues who managed to go and sung your hearts out,we heard you and we are proud of you ,proud you outsung them,out behaved them while being thrown at,spat at.. be PROUD to be a blue

mammutly said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Good man Hughes for not wrapping a chair around the head of an opposing manager! You have convinced me. All my doubts were misguided and I now know that in declining the opportunity to introduce Ferguson to a rapidly approaching swipe from a piece of pitchside furniture, you have demonstrated real class. By that simple gesture, you have in fact proven that we are certain to win the Champions League within 2, or at the most 3, seasons. Well done Mark Hughes. Covered in glory
Glad to see you're taking everything in context as usual.

Dubai Blue said:
mammutly said:
Glad to see you're taking everything in context as usual.

I try.

But instead of being sarcastic , can't you do something about people on here inciting violence, bragging about how many rival supportters they have twatted today and (again!) calling Utd fans munich this that and the other?

I have no doubt that moderating is hard and thankless at times, but the way I see it, you sign up you do the job and some of the crap that's been left on here tonight is unbelieveable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.