PROUD

mammutly said:
Dubai Blue said:
Glad to see you're taking everything in context as usual.

I try.

But instead of being sarcastic , can't you do something about people on here inciting violence, bragging about how many rival supportters they have twatted today and (again!) calling Utd fans munich this that and the other?

I have no doubt that moderating is hard and thankless at times, but the way I see it, you sign up you do the job and some of the crap that's been left on here tonight is unbelieveable.
There simply isn't the manpower on tonight to deal with it all. I would apologise but I can't be arsed.

Dubai Blue said:
mammutly said:
I try.

But instead of being sarcastic , can't you do something about people on here inciting violence, bragging about how many rival supportters they have twatted today and (again!) calling Utd fans munich this that and the other?

I have no doubt that moderating is hard and thankless at times, but the way I see it, you sign up you do the job and some of the crap that's been left on here tonight is unbelieveable.
There simply isn't the manpower on tonight to deal with it all. I would apologise but I can't be arsed.

Show a bit more tenacity!

mammutly said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Well said. Hughes is really starting win me over completely. Today's match proved he is now a blue. Utmost respect for the guy, he really could have lost it today, which to be fair I think most of us would have in that situation.
Good man Hughes for not wrapping a chair around the head of an opposing manager! You have convinced me. All my doubts were misguided and I now know that in declining the opportunity to introduce Ferguson to a rapidly approaching swipe from a piece of pitchside furniture, you have demonstrated real class. By that simple gesture, you have in fact proven that we are certain to win the Champions League within 2, or at the most 3, seasons. Well done Mark Hughes. Covered in glory

You really are a hard man to please ! I thought the performance was quality, we made the best defensive pairing in the premiership look ordinary and whenever we went a goal down we can back strongly, and scored. I don't yet think we have the mentality to go to Old Trafford for the win and so we sat back to hold out for the draw and but for the ref we would have been discussing a hard fought 3-3 draw. We also massively missed Adebayor and Santa Cruz as an outlet and that would have made a massive difference to the outcome.

If I recall we also had a great chance from Tevez that hit the post, Wright Phillips forced a good save from Foster and Richards was a whisker from knocking in from 2 yards out.

If you really expect that the tide has turned to the extent that we should go to Old Trafford and dominate then I seriously do despair.

Blue Mooner said:
mammutly said:
Good man Hughes for not wrapping a chair around the head of an opposing manager! You have convinced me. All my doubts were misguided and I now know that in declining the opportunity to introduce Ferguson to a rapidly approaching swipe from a piece of pitchside furniture, you have demonstrated real class. By that simple gesture, you have in fact proven that we are certain to win the Champions League within 2, or at the most 3, seasons. Well done Mark Hughes. Covered in glory

You really are a hard man to please ! I thought the performance was quality, we made the best defensive pairing in the premiership look ordinary and whenever we went a goal down we can back strongly, and scored. I don't yet think we have the mentality to go to Old Trafford for the win and so we sat back to hold out for the draw and but for the ref we would have been discussing a hard fought 3-3 draw. We also massively missed Adebayor and Santa Cruz as an outlet and that would have made a massive difference to the outcome.

If I recall we also had a great chance from Tevez that hit the post, Wright Phillips forced a good save from Foster and Richards was a whisker from knocking in from 2 yards out.

If you really expect that the tide has turned to the extent that we should go to Old Trafford and dominate then I seriously do despair.

Exactly! I still think Hughes deserves respect though :-p

Blue Mooner said:
mammutly said:

As a review of the first half that isn't bad. I can only assume that you didn't see the second half.

And to be fair. How can we miss RSC when he hasn't ever played for us in a proper game? As the saying goes, "you don't miss what you've never had".

;-)

I was there mate Block E231 Row 27

We were the better team in the first half, they were the better team second. Giggs was outstanding and taught Richards a lesson but we we responded every time they took the lead. We were happy to take the point Un*ted wanted to win hence why the dominated 2nd half.

That said two of the chances I mentioned were in the 2nd half.

I take it you never saw RSC play for Blackburn ? I did and he would have provided us with a useful out ball and would have stopped it coming back.

Great performance considering the players we were missing and the fact the goal was scored in Fergie time.

I am damn proud. When it comes down to it we scored 4 against Arsenal last week and put 3 past the scum in the swamp. I don't think too many teams are going to do that all year let alone in back to back weeks. Roll on the rest of the year. We will tw*t them at Eastlands!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.