proud

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
well done blues played your heart out under immense pressure,could and should of taken at least one point,but when the dust settles that performance will harden the players to european football.

bluemoon is great to read after a defeat because panic sets in straight away.

we were 5 mins away from shaking the football world,as it was we still shook the footballing world,people saw a side growing,i know we made mistakes,and as is the nature of bluemoon some want to sack the manager,sell vinny behead barry,however i thought for 86 mins we were fantastic,the game plan worked,of course we conceded chances,but which team playing real madrid dont,in the end real madrid had to throw the kitchen sink at us to get a victory,surely that tells you alot about our team.

i personally take a lot of positives out of last night,and it has given me the confidence to say we will qualify for the knockout stages.

sir peace frog said:
well done blues played your heart out under immense pressure,could and should of taken at least one point,but when the dust settles that performance will harden the players to european football.

we were 5 mins away from shaking the football world,as it was we still shook the footballing world,people saw a side growing,i know we made mistakes,and as is the nature of bluemoon some want to sack the manager,sell vinny behead barry,however i thought for 86 mins we were fantastic,the game plan worked,of course we conceded chances,but which team playing real madrid dont,in the end real madrid had to throw the kitchen sink at us to get a victory,surely that tells you alot about our team.

i personally take a lot of positives out of last night,and it has given me the confidence to say we will qualify for the knockout stages.

Well said that man. We should all be proud of our team last night, ok we were 4 minutes from glory and it didn't happen but we fought till the end and I, for one, will always be proud of a team that doesn't give up.

Once again onward and upward with the Boys in Blue.

But that is the last Euro away I will miss, I cannot cope with watching on TV and my neighbours will be very pleased when I get back to being at the match as I am sure my cheers when we scored could be heard in Madrid itself!!!! *lol*

Well said Sir Peace Frog. I felt gutted at the result esp after being in front with only a few minutes left but it was a geat performance and at the end of the day the best team won.

Knowing what it's like on Bluemoon after a defeat I can't see this thread being a long one unless it gets hijacked by all the bluemoaners.

well said OP. My thoughts too! bitterly disappointing, but proud of the lads. Looking forward to the weekend!

clean sheet 1-0 will do me

sir peace frog said:

+1

sir peace frog said:

if the game plan was to hang on by the skin of our teeth in the first half then i will go with you.
in the first half we allowed the occasion to get the better of us.
second half we were markedly better.
i do agree with though madrid through everything at us to get the victory.
i also share your confidence we will progress, i doubt we will have a harder game all season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.