proud

I ve met some Real fans after the game and they were praising City and saying that they were really lucky

I've only just 'switched on' as I couldn't be arsed with all the doom-mongers after last night's game. To be honest this is the first thread I've opened and it's put a smile on my face. I was disappointed at the end of the game but immensely proud and look forward these games becoming the norm for the forseeable future.

We've no divine right to win anything or any game, and defeats like last night are all part of the City rollercoaster. Not sure my heart will be able to last the season though - we're still in September and I've had enough highs and kicks to do the whole nine months!

Roll on Sunday...

i was proud as punch

we had a plan, we showed hart and character and through sheer will we almost hoodwinked them.

we did not get it 100% tactically
we made some silly mistakes, but madrid know when they come to us they are in for one hell of match.

we will get it right, just need another star or 2 , get david back on form and we will be right up there with barca and madrid. light years ahead of that red shite across the road.

Absolutely gutted we didn't get something out of that game! If we had won we would have nicked it, a point was deserved - but nothing.......
Went through every emotion - relief at HT then elation, then anger, then elation, then disbelief. As I said gutted at FT but this morning PROUD!
Macclesfield to Madrid 14 years!

Just look at how the players and manager of Real celebrated at the end, it was as if they had won the whole tournament! That shows how much of a team they think we are. If anybody still has any doubts we are not going away so all you rags who infest this site go away and ponder on who will be the major force in English football over the next 20 years.

I'm glad we didn't just roll over for them. we looked scared the first half but then really went at them in the second. we were unlucky to concede the last two goals.
United fans can cheer all they want but they know that that madrid team last night would have had them beaten after 20 minutes.

Eds said:
Just look at how the players and manager of Real celebrated at the end, it was as if they had won the whole tournament! That shows how much of a team they think we are. If anybody still has any doubts we are not going away so all you rags who infest this site go away and ponder on who will be the major force in English football over the next 20 years.

thats what i was saying last night after the game
you only need to show fight and give 100% then the other team will respect you

very proud of my team this morning its like a all new day we lost but won the war
we are the best football club in the world and what fans we have

glory hunters never

I am glad i'm not the only one who feels like this.....if they had beaten us 1-0 we would have come away feeling relieved, they could have been 3 or 4 nil up in the first half, the fact that we scored 2 at Real Madrid should be applauded....we are new to all this...we will get better as the competition goes on, its all great experience!!

I am very proud of City after last night,the hurt in Harts eyes said it all about the spirit in this squad.We took the game to Real Madrid on their own patch and I found it enlightening to see how we are learning and progressing in our own way,at the top table,their is progress,and that is the main thing.
We have arguably our hardest fixture out of the way,those 2 goals could turn out to be vital and we have Real Madrid in our last group game,all to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.