Proving a point to a deluded rag...

Its unbelievable any rag on the planet could even say they are hard done too in any game!!! Lets face it most of the time they moan, the ref has actually made the right call, they just cant accept it. Its a disgrace they escaped further punishment for the RM fiasco, any other team would have been persecuted, fined and ripped to shreds in the press!!!!

images

Vidic not being sent off in the carling cup final against Villa.

Kompany's red against City in the FA cup.

Galatasaray should have had a penalty against them in the first minute.

Evans flying kicking Drogba in the chest and Drogba getting booked for it.

Gary Neville hacking down a West Brom player as the last man and getting away with it.

Evans getting away with his two foot lunge against Shelvey, when the latter was sent off.

Valencia getting a penalty given against Liverpool, but Suarez not getting the decision against Evans again.

Lets just take the RM game as this seems to be where most of it is coming from. in that game while they may have had nani sent off (correctly in my opinion) in their favour RM were disallowed a perfectly good goal, the goal that they scored RVP was offside and rafael handled a goal bound effort on the line which would have been a penalty and a sending off so just in that one game they had 3 decisions go for them to the 1 against.

Its not just that they get the decisions its the expectations that they should. Take the tottenham game and the rooney challenge it was 50/50 and could have gone either way but ferguson comes out and says while that ref never gives us anything, the assumption is that if there is a decision to be made it should go uniteds way.

THAT penalty at the sty in 1995 (I think) in an FA Cup tie. Absolutely unbe-fucking-lievable. When the ref (Alan Wilkie, IIRC) blew his whistle, the dog walker started to argue that the (as he thought at the time) foul that had been given against them was a poor decision. Not one united player appealed for the penalty. It truly beggared belief.

Mrmcfc said:
He's saying that very rarely do they get big decisions go in their favour, in light of camel gob getting away with that trip/stamp on torres.

YCMIU right?

So bluemoon, could we create a comprehensive list of dubious decisions the rags have had go for them on the past couple of years?
All I've ever heard from United fans is three things:
1. Boasting about how great they are and how shit everyone else is
2. Songs about City
3. How there's a mass media, national and european governing body agenda against United and nobody but United themselves wants United to succeed; they think they get all the bad and harsh decisions and moan like fuck, to a man, about everything.

That's all I've ever known United fans to be like. I've met maybe two or three Rags in my life who I can have a reasonable football conversation with. I find the rest of them to be a pathetic bunch of moaning wankers who are obsessed with City and rub it in everyone's faces when they win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.