PS3 advice, please

guv

Picking one up with a copy of MGS4 on Friday.

Could PS3 owners advise me on some other titles, please? Is 'Resistance Fall of Man' any good?

Resistance is good
Especially on line
Haze is a good game
Guitar Hero III if you are into music

grand theft auto and call of duty - resitting an exam so mine's currently out of action - come monday it's not being turned off again for weeks!

Thanks for the tips so far. I'd never heard of Drake's Fortune, but I'll be getting that - just checked it out on the IGN video review and it looks great. Apparently, Oblivion on PS3 is better than on 360, so I'll be getting that at some stage, too. Call of Duty 4 I will be getting at some point as well. Thanks for the link, too, TBK, never heard of that site before.

I should have mentioned that I have a 360, so I already have GTA IV and a lot of dual-platform titles. I hear Haze is a bit dodgy, though, but what game reviewers enjoy isn't necessarily what gamers like. I'll check it out further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.