PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is that the legs (Matuidi) have been taken out of their midfield.

So even if Veratti plays, we should have the physical advantage and be less prone to them cutting through the centre.

We'll need the full backs to be on form as their threat will come through attacking us down the wings. I'd expect Di Maria and Moura to start this time.

If we play patiently and counter with pace then we can definitely win this game. Hopefully Yaya will help to control possession a little bit more too.

I would have started Mangala alongside Kompany anyway so not that concerned about Otamendi's absence ...well, as long as Kompany doesn't break down within 10 mins (Demichelis vs Ibra.... )

Vinny will want to play whether he's fit or not and our fuckwit of a manager, desperate to go out on a CL high at the expense of absolutely anything and everything else, will play him whether it risks further damage to Kompany (and our 4th place battle) or not. He showed on Saturday as I was 100% he would, that he does not give a toss where we finish in the league.

He can talk all he likes about every game being imporant and we want to win etc etc (WTF do we expect him to say? "This game is not very important and I don't mind if we lose."?)

But his actions on Saturday - making 5 changes and fielding a team devoid of any creative talent - showed exactly where his head is at.
Fuck, did we lose on Saturday? Judging from your bile we must have! Shame as I was sure we won...

That Pellegrini ey? What a twat, rotating players during an important part of the season!
He should only ever play our strongest 11 so we can roundly abuse him for running our best into the ground!

Got a spare ticket for tomorrow night game if anyone wants it. Face value (£45). South Stand, Level 1, Block 115

Fuck, did we lose on Saturday? Judging from your bile we must have! Shame as I was sure we won...

That Pellegrini ey? What a twat, rotating players during an important part of the season!
He should only ever play our strongest 11 so we can roundly abuse him for running our best into the ground!

I'm giving him not one atom of credit for the victory on Saturday. In fact the best I could say of his performance in that respect might be that he was irrelevant, but actually he was worse than that by chosing to play that lump Bony instead of Iheanacho.

.@VincentKompany and @21LVA out with the squad this morning at the CFA!
1f4aa.png
#cityvpsg #mcfc

Manchester City FC‏@MCFC 6m6 minutes ago

SAGNA: "PSG are a strong team. They have quality players and can be dangerous but we must focus on our team." #cityvpsg #mcfc
SAGNA: "Vincent is our captain and a quality player. Mangala has been strong in recent games so with or without him we have a good team."

SAGNA: "The first leg is in the past. You can only look forward. We’re at home in front of our fans. I’m sure we can deal with the pressure"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.