PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Vinny has picked up another injury in the last couple of days, I wonder if this is a bluff.

There is no way Pellegrini would have played his first-choice pairing of Otamendi and Mangala against West Brom, and run the risk of having to play Demichelis against Paris.

Especially so, if you consider the rest of the team selection he made, and chanced a result.

Unless Vinny has picked up another injury in the last couple of days, I wonder if this is a bluff.

There is no way Pellegrini would have played his first-choice pairing of Otamendi and Mangala against West Brom, and run the risk of having to play Demichelis against Paris.

Especially so, if you consider the rest of the team selection he made, and chanced a result.

It's just not 100% this is his first training session since the injury and it has come too soon for him. Probably be ok for the Chelsea game weekend.

Are you sure about that? Like there would be no way you'd leave your hobbling world class striker on the pitch for 87 minutes prior to the biggest game of the season?

I admire your faith in mp doing anything sensible,he seems to be the only one that can't see that demi's race is run

Are you sure about that? Like there would be no way you'd leave your hobbling world class striker on the pitch for 87 minutes prior to the biggest game of the season?

If pellegrini took off Aguero every time someone left a boot in on him and he limped about for a bit, Sergio would never play long enough to score a goal. In this game alone he did the same routine 4 or 5 times, getting stepped on and hopping about for 2 minutes before going back to normal.

And he took him off, don't know if you noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.