PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is probably just the bias in me, but it seems to me that PSG have been talking a lot of shit these past few days. Blanc saying "i've watched the 1st game again, we should have won!"..."Zlatan is out to win for us. He will be more clinical" Thiago saying "Zlatan moving to the premier league would be a step down from PSG"

I truly hope we curb-stomp the shits. We were greatly missing Yaya's composure and ball retention in the first game. I've no fear of Verratti...there is no way he starts this game.
Even Dobby came out and said he wants to hit us where it hurts. Been a lot of word slanging coming our way

....dinho........fernando.......
............yaya..............
KDB..................silva
............Aguero...........

Play that and we win.... As suggested, navas the last 20/25, if needed, to stretch them.. Big gaping hole there tonight for yaya to be dominant up field, I think he'll beast them..
This looks good to me. Navas work rate off the bench might prove valuable if we can get in front.

All in all the waiting around is killing me. Too early to go for a pint yet?

I expect Paris to score, as long as we don't panic if they do take the lead.

We don't need to do anything stupid, let them come straight to the head and then break them up to the body.

I was shocked how poor their fitness appeared to be in the final 15 minutes, when I thought we could have taken the game completely away from them, but were obviously content enough.

If we score first, then we might even see something pretty special.

They will have never faced someone like Yaya, if they allow him to run off the back off their midfield.

Are you suggesting we park the bus and hope to hold out?

No not park the bus but just play counter attacking football,at least make it hard for the fkers
Like i said before(what Juv did against us/what we should have done against them) in the away leg..

fucking hate royal mail not delivered my ticket, so guess thats an hour at ticket office waiting for duplicate. doh

9%20Xiao%20Chu.jpg

The lower: Qian (perseverance, heaven). The upper: Xun (to enter, the wind).

This diagram is about the power of the small.

The first line says

Text: (The subject is in a state of) returning to one’s own norm (or course); what blame (or fault, or calamity) is there? (This will end up with) auspiciousness.

Someone has branded us as a small club. Well, you don't have to be big to succeed.

I hope our players keep their heads on the ground. Even when we play on home soil, they will still dominate the match and possession. But with courage and luck and the right punch at the right time, we'll get through.

....dinho........fernando.......
............yaya..............
KDB..................silva
............Aguero...........

Play that and we win.... As suggested, navas the last 20/25, if needed, to stretch them.. Big gaping hole there tonight for yaya to be dominant up field, I think he'll beast them..

Interesting to see who he leaves out from the subs. Which 7 from Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kolarov, Delph, Navas, Ihaneacho, Bony? I know the Bluemoon view would be Bony or Demichelis but I cant see MP doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.