PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YaYa has won big games for City and he'll do so again tonight.
City 2-0.
Benfica in the semis then Atletico in the final will do me.

9%20Xiao%20Chu.jpg

The lower: Qian (perseverance, heaven). The upper: Xun (to enter, the wind).

This diagram is about the power of the small.

The first line says

Text: (The subject is in a state of) returning to one’s own norm (or course); what blame (or fault, or calamity) is there? (This will end up with) auspiciousness.

Someone has branded us as a small club. Well, you don't have to be big to succeed.

I hope our players keep their heads on the ground. Even when we play on home soil, they will still dominate the match and possession. But with courage and luck and the right punch at the right time, we'll get through.

Are you Tolmie's Hairdoo's twin?

Interesting to see who he leaves out from the subs. Which 7 from Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Kolarov, Delph, Navas, Ihaneacho, Bony? I know the Bluemoon view would be Bony or Demichelis but I cant see MP doing that.
Zab probably. No point having 2 full backs on the bench, and he'll have Kolarov on there as a last resort if we need a goal out of nowhere.

Isn't Otamendi one yellow away from missing the semi's? Though if he makes it through tonight his yellow cards are wiped next round anyway.

Good news.... Charlie Nicholas predicts we'll lose 2-1 tonight

He predicted that the tie would be over after the 1st leg

hart

sagna
ota
mangala
clichy

dinho
fernando
yaya

kdb
aguero
silva

cmon City make history here 3-2 !!!!

please NO standing back in admiration like the Barca matches Lots of good effort and intent at their place lets not through it away tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.