PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

I managed to get a ticket in the psg end. Those looking for a decent place to drink & watch the game if you don't have a ticket could try a place called Le Violin Dange pints of lager €4 euros happy hour up to 9pm & then €5 open until 4.30 am. Handy to get to the stadium line 10 (20 mins). 46 Rue de la montagne St genevieve 75005
@Danamy you might want to read that re: tickets

Having followed city for the last 39 years home and away,I've been to over 20 European aways but feel this may be my time to call it a day.
Always like to book our own flights,travel,etc,instead of organised trip,so got on the flights early after quarter final draw and booked flights via Doncaster to Paris.
The Pal I'm going with hasn't got enough points(please don't start with Johnny come lightly or day tripper lines as this guys been going since 60's)so mate said I could use his points to get him one(no he's no points whore,over 18000 points, all hard earned).
Due to the utter bullshit involved in collecting your ticket,passport,et al,means he can not get a ticket so he's not going despite us paying for said flights.
Now I don't mind going anywhere on my own,know plenty of blues who will be there,but that isn't the point.Like most on here I go to Euro ways for break away from life here and enjoy a different city with my friends,not just to attend the game.
I really feel this ticket episode is the last straw of making a football supporters(not hooligans)experience unbearable.
Not sure wether or not city are party to this but they can say good bye to my support in Europe and probably in the not to distant future at domestic aways too.
We,the true supporters count for nothing anymore,I realise this now,sad day indeed.
this is where I don't agree with this passport thing. a genuine blue wants to help his mate out he should be able to get him a ticket. hate whores but this is a totally different scenario.

I managed to get a ticket in the psg end. Those looking for a decent place to drink & watch the game if you don't have a ticket could try a place called Le Violin Dange pints of lager €4 euros happy hour up to 9pm & then €5 open until 4.30 am. Handy to get to the stadium line 10 (20 mins). 46 Rue de la montagne St genevieve 75005

Hi mate how did you go about this? I tried but it said a UK address wasn't allowed tickets.

Am I correct in saying that whoever purchases the ticket on their card must be the person who collects and attends the game? What if someone has enough points for the game and buys a ticket to give to a mate to help them out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.