PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

this is where I don't agree with this passport thing. a genuine blue wants to help his mate out he should be able to get him a ticket. hate whores but this is a totally different scenario.
The Supporters Clubs are the biggest points whores, as it's done on an organised and industrial scale

He'll blend in well, Bournemouth is well known for two things.....OAP's & pigeons, i'll let you decide which category to put him in ;-)

Haha!

I might see if Squirty will help me set up a Supporters Club down there! Apologies Bournemouth Blues if you already have a SC!

So, for those of us who haven't got a prayer of getting a ticket (3000 points), but have committed to going purchased Eurostar and hotel, where is everyone going to watch the game? I fully agree with the statement about Supporters Clubs grabbing the tickets, The one I defected from after 10 years, I discovered they no longer purchase city cards on our behalf, they issue tickets through the season cards a few own. Thus those with their names on the season cards get the points and the rest get none. This Supported Club is about to be investigated.
So back to my original question, where are the rest of us going to watch ? Anywhere near 19 Rue de Berne 08 Arr., Paris (that's not too far from the Eurostar main station.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.