PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

And with any e-ticket if your ID is of the same country as the away team it's a no go I'm afraid

I have pointed out to the club, and suggest others do the same, that having to go to 4 different points of a city in a short time (those travelling in on the day) is a massive pain in the arse; that insisting people wear a wristband before leaving the hotel is deeply irresponsible in the event of any tension on the streets, and probably an infringement of civil liberties actually, and I hope it does not come back on either PSG or the club - particularly for those travelling alone or in large, but peaceful groups. I have however congratulated them on highlighting the fact that clearly there are many offenders on high points who are in the habit of selling on tickets for away games they have no intention of attending. Luckily I can see they are doing a decent trade on the Facebook pages for Bournemouth 'spares'...

I await no reply!

I have pointed out to the club, and suggest others do the same, that having to go to 4 different points of a city in a short time (those travelling in on the day) is a massive pain in the arse; that insisting people wear a wristband before leaving the hotel is deeply irresponsible in the event of any tension on the streets, and probably an infringement of civil liberties actually
Well fucking sue them if you're so convinced. I'm sure InjuriesLawyers4U will point you in the right direction.

I wasn't being entirely serious. Just find the whole thing a bit ridiculous, especially given hundreds of tickets widely available on sale in the rest of the ground

And with any e-ticket if your ID is of the same country as the away team it's a no go I'm afraid
This is my big fear Higgy. Nothing on PSG terms and conditions website. Please could you give me a link to this rule.
Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.