PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Note sure if people know but anyone going will have a personal letter sent to their home address. I sent an email to City as only one had been received. This is the response: Hi Alan,

All supporters have been sent an official personalised letter.

If these do not arrive prior to departure, we can send this information by email. To do this, we would need all supporter numbers and their email address.

They would then need to bring their own email and passport to the collection point. Only the person who qualified and purchased the ticket can collect, with the appropriate ID.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Lisa

SLO

Manchester City Football Club

E: slo@mcfc.co.uk
T: +44 161 444 1894
M: +44 7827 997817

Cant see the issue of wearing a wristband,if your that worried cover it up with a long sleeve,I'll have my shirt on so wristband is no issue,you'll stand out being English anyway,so just do touristy things

So is this officially sold out now or have city stopped selling with tickets left a few days before the tie on the basis that they need set names and numbers on a list before they take the tickets over to Paris?

Cant see the issue of wearing a wristband,if your that worried cover it up with a long sleeve,I'll have my shirt on so wristband is no issue,you'll stand out being English anyway,so just do touristy things
Just wear a striped jumper, a beret while playing an accordion with a string of onions round your neck and you'll easily blend in with the locals. Trust me on this.

Am i right in assuming those people nit-picking and finding fault on here dont do many european aways , while those of us that do them all dont care about any of this and just cant wait to go ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.