PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

Or why not do three lots of 1,000 over each day for a couple of days. I know they've got to post out stuff to confirm the details but it's only 2,000 tickets and quite a few must have gone already. The more things change...
I know
I don't like moaning about them, but this is someone making a rushed decision without thinking about the consequences to the fans
Plus ca change

I like a moan. Point is though mate they have had three drops per day. Why not again tomorrow
There are three drops tomorrow, it drops down to zero points at 3pm - Seems they are worried about not selling out so are getting them on sale to low points asap.

Think it goes to show how many top earners sell on their tickets,I for one welcome collecting my ticket up in the destination,there's always public transport to get to the hotel,when I followed England away you had to register at a named hotel,and you had to complete a pre travel form stating method of transport,hotel Tec.

Dead right too much is said about SC but its clear Passing tickets to mates, buying them and selling on for the points is the real issue

Suprise Suprise, you can't sell tickets on so the points collectors who buy to stay top of the tree don't bother and what happens the criteria goes right down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.