PSG keep spending....

Well I think they are spending a lot but on good players, probably they dont need the change these players like we had to change RSC, Bridge, Adebayor, Robinho.

They are only shopping from Serie A, Leonardo and Ancelotti seems to have a plan, Ancelotti is a very good coach, won CL twice, it would be the best to avoid them in CL group stage...
(Ohh if United would get them lololololol...)

They should walk the league given that the other big French teams are struggling (Lyon, Marseille) while Lille, Montpellier are good but not good enough...

They need time to gel just as we needed.

Rammyblues said:
The more clubs that follow the route of ourselves and Chelsea the more chance these stupid regulations will be blown apart. Long may it continue and good luck to PSG.

But the more we wait for other clubs to catch up, the more players of quality we lose in the mean-time..it's a no-win situation till Platini makes clear of his intentions with FFP..

Maybe FFPR is a big Twatini deception ?? He announces that its coming in so clubs start to kerb their spending,all of a sudden a french club gets rich owners and starts to buy all the players the others couldnt afford due to FFPR.

French club becomes big club twatini then scraps FFPR..French club do well.

vindaloo ala mode... as Delboy would say.

Nonsense of course.

PSG claiming to be from Paris is like the rags claiming to be in Manchester. The club are based in St Germain, a shit hole about 30mins outside of Paris where the Metro system comes to an abrupt stop. It's the rough part of the area, & I mean rough. I used to go Paris a lot & even the Parisians will say to avoid it.

not my fault! said:
PSG claiming to be from Paris is like the rags claiming to be in Manchester. The club are based in St Germain, a shit hole about 30mins outside of Paris where the Metro system comes to an abrupt stop. It's the rough part of the area, & I mean rough. I used to go Paris a lot & even the Parisians will say to avoid it.

I just checked that out, there fucking miles away from Paris

BoyBlue_1985 said:
not my fault! said:

Fooking chiffon twats!

The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
not my fault! said:

Fooking chiffon twats!

Bravo

Bilboblue said:
Weren't they only formed in 1974 too?

Remarkably recent really.

Apologies for splitting hairs...1970....but yes..."No History" as we have heard some people say.

building a very good team....silva, sakho, pastore, menez, lavezzi, ibra. They will have to gel but they could become a real force.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.