PSG keep spending....

kompany10 said:
building a very good team....silva, sakho, pastore, menez, lavezzi, ibra. They will have to gel but they could become a real force.

They are a real force no question it may take a few months but they will romp the league and will be strong in Europe - hoping we dont draw them to be honest as i think we will struggle

dctid said:
kompany10 said:
building a very good team....silva, sakho, pastore, menez, lavezzi, ibra. They will have to gel but they could become a real force.

They are a real force no question it may take a few months but they will romp the league and will be strong in Europe - hoping we dont draw them to be honest as i think we will struggle

cant argue with that mate however they will struggle just as much against us. When two good teams meet like that its often who plays better and who are more orgasnised on the day who wins.

not my fault! said:
PSG claiming to be from Paris is like the rags claiming to be in Manchester. The club are based in St Germain, a shit hole about 30mins outside of Paris where the Metro system comes to an abrupt stop. It's the rough part of the area, & I mean rough. I used to go Paris a lot & even the Parisians will say to avoid it.
Still, you're still somewhat close to Paris and you don't really have to go to Saint-Germain much outside of training and matches.

not my fault! said:
PSG claiming to be from Paris is like the rags claiming to be in Manchester. The club are based in St Germain, a shit hole about 30mins outside of Paris where the Metro system comes to an abrupt stop. It's the rough part of the area, & I mean rough. I used to go Paris a lot & even the Parisians will say to avoid it.

Sounds just like Oldham Mumps..

Manx Blue said:
Bilboblue said:
Weren't they only formed in 1974 too?

Remarkably recent really.

Apologies for splitting hairs...1970....but yes..."No History" as we have heard some people say.

Apparently they were called Stade Saint Germain and were founded in 1904 and merged with Paris FC in 1970, so they do have a history after all!

King Of All Geordies said:
not my fault! said:

Sounds just like Oldham Mumps..

Hardly Monrovia by the sounds of it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aparisguide.com/stgermain/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aparisguide.com/stgermain/index.html</a>

champions league this year i have a feeling we'll be drawn in a group with real or barca in pot 1 , since we're in pot 2 we'll pull juve from pot 3 , i just hope PSG are not in pot 4 :'(

im not having any of this............someone,or people,whoever,must of found some loophole in the regulations.....clubs like ourselves,PSG and chelsea,know the score,but keep spending...
not everything is bullet proof..................was our stadium not renamed in some crazy deal,that will take care of the FFP rules....???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.