PSG keep spending....

The more clubs that follow the route of ourselves and Chelsea the more chance these stupid regulations will be blown apart. Long may it continue and good luck to PSG.

It seems that all the top players will be at clubs that twatini will ban from Europe..

Yeah !!! best of luck with that monsieur plattipus.

Is the European Super League a step nearer?

Certainly looks like PSG & Chelsea spending may help our plans though we may miss out some player targets.

Is the European Super League a step nearer?

Certainly looks like PSG & Chelsea spending may help our plans though we may miss out some player targets.

Nope, but there could come a time when one is formed and not under the umbrella of UEFA.

From the Swiss ramble:-

In any case, it is clear that PSG will have to be very persuasive in their FFP discussions with UEFA about how their “project” will ultimately deliver more revenue and help them towards the elusive break-even point.

Persuasive?? Fuck me Plattini would never ever ban PSG.

Come on City let's get spending!

The PSG squad looks very impressive and no doubt they will spend more but the rest of the league is so poor. Cannot believe Thiago Silva would want to move to that league, any world class footballer should want to play in the Premier League or La Liga and maybe the Bundesliga as well as i think that it league is catching up with ourselves and La Liga if not caught up already.

The PSG squad looks very impressive and no doubt they will spend more but the rest of the league is so poor. Cannot believe Thiago Silva would want to move to that league, any world class footballer should want to play in the Premier League or La Liga and maybe the Bundesliga as well as i think that it league is catching up with ourselves and La Liga if not caught up already.
I think it also has a lot to do with playing in a city like Paris for a club that has a lot of ambition. By signing with PSG, you are playing football in a beautiful city with a team that promises to keep improving and will probably dominate their domestic league and possibly challenge for major European honors. I can see how that would appeal to a lot of world-class players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.