PSG may want AVB

I know some people find him arrogant but you can't be that young and deal with professional egos without having a huge amount of self-confidence. Like Mourinho, he never kicked a ball as a professional so he needs something else to show players he knows what he's doing.

peoffrey said:
I know some people find him arrogant but you can't be that young and deal with professional egos without having a huge amount of self-confidence. Like Mourinho, he never kicked a ball as a professional so he needs something else to show players he knows what he's doing.

You mean doing this?

avbcrouch1.jpg

avbcrouch4.jpg

feature-villas-boas-crouch.jpg

Gabriel said:
peoffrey said:

You mean doing this?

avbcrouch1.jpg

avbcrouch4.jpg

AVBMrBeanSLAL-650x418.jpg

I like the bloke and think that he'll only get better if he stays at Spurs. If he's given a bit of money close season they'll push Arsenal for 3rd or 4th. Arsenal fans must want him to stay as the only way they'll get a decent team is if Wenger thinks that Spurs are a threat, and that will only happen if they keep AVB.

Gabriel said:
peoffrey said:

You mean doing this?

avbcrouch1.jpg

avbcrouch4.jpg

Wowzers... He crouches when he's thinking and watching. I know people stand up when they're on the phone. He won 4 trophies at Porto in one year. Answering with jokey pictures doesn't do much to support your position.

Now that we've tied up our manager, the managerial situation at Spurs, PSG and Real Madrid looks interesting

I'm a little surprised that AVB is rated so highly - basically he's had two poor seasons in the Premiership because with Bale on fire last season, Spurs should have been top 4. And his tactical set-up in some European games were very poor eg Inter Milan away when he had Gallas playing a ridiculously high line

Some fans criticised Mancini for his 3 at the back, but Mancini always knew what he was doing and would change if it didn't work.

I believe Hiddink has extended his contract at Anzi and PSG are trying to replace the Madrid bound Ancelotti. They should go for Mancini

Marvin said:
Now that we've tied up our manager, the managerial situation at Spurs, PSG and Real Madrid looks interesting

I'm a little surprised that AVB is rated so highly - basically he's had two poor seasons in the Premiership because with Bale on fire last season, Spurs should have been top 4. And his tactical set-up in some European games were very poor eg Inter Milan away when he had Gallas playing a ridiculously high line

Some fans criticised Mancini for his 3 at the back, but Mancini always knew what he was doing and would change if it didn't work.

I believe Hiddink has extended his contract at Anzi and PSG are trying to replace the Madrid bound Ancelotti. They should go for Mancini

They got past Inter Milan.

AVB has got to get time at Spurs as he'll stamp his mark on the Club as a whole. I think he's frighteningly talented for such a young Manager with no playing experience. That quadruple at Porto and an 88% win ratio is astonishing.

PSG and Mancini might make a good fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.