PSG post match thread

From the reaction of some of their fans pre match I would say they were over confident,they were already in the semis the way some of the ones I talked to went on.We need to wary we dont do the same on Tuesday,so glad we got away goals.

Other than being a rag, I can't think of any earthly explanation for how the camel gets a gig.

Fcuk-ugly, thick, monotonous, bitter...not a single redeeming feature. Even Owen was positive about us on Wednesday.
Seriously why wouldn't anyone be positive if they wanted British teams to be succcessful. Long way to go. Yes we gifted them the first goal but outside of Bayern and Barca most pundits have Paris as on a level to Madrid.

Indeed, a face made for radio, except he can't talk and he's as thick as pig shit

Managed to watch it on Greek tv whilst on holiday, so fortunately didn't have to listen to rag infested BT. Back in time for Tuesday....come on City!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.