PSG post match thread

We can only play the one way. Some call it holistic engineering. You call it shit in pants. In our environmentally friendly approach to management, we don't waste energy on silly things such as a having a cohesive game plan, team organisation, style of play or tactical fluidity. Our philosophy is to send a random selection of expensively assembled players out on to the field to have a collective shit in their pants but in the hope that one or more of them produces something special.

I'm surprised you didn't notice Wilfried Bony.

Hahaha nearly spit my brew out because it's so true!

can I ask went to Paris and not seen or heard since but why wasn't luiz sent off in first few minutes surly from where I was it was goal scoring opportunity

can I ask went to Paris and not seen or heard since but why wasn't luiz sent off in first few minutes surly from where I was it was goal scoring opportunity
I think the only reason is that covering defenders were coming across

I also thought it was a red card at the time, but beer and atmosphere does that to you

I was very surprised to see Cavani over Lucas.
So do I, imho it was a match for Lucas his pace and dribbling skills and I was more than surprised to see Aurier who played 2 games in 3 months over Marquinhos. May be blanc wanted to keep an option for a CB sub, may be he wants to send marquee to Barca this summer.

I thought you were poor. A decent manager would know we can't deal with pace.
I have no idea what Blanc was thinking,
Did he know ? Incredible that the most predictable coach of the universe try this poker move on this game. Bad choice, it happens.
I thought we were poor: very clumsy ( thank matuidi and rabiot for their passing skills on KDB goal), tired, frightened and "imaginationless". And this, is not the only coach responsability.

City are currently off our pace. But PSG are old, predictable and a bit tired.
City in our pomp would be difficult to deal with. The pressure is off us, we are doing poorly at home, we are out of form.

For me, Blanc played into our hands. We struggle with pace and runners from deep. For me, you simply didn't have the qualities to get to us.

If Lucas andVerrati play Tuesday, things could be different.

I think lucas will play.
If the 2 wizards ( verratti and pastore) are out, Di Maria could/should/must play on midfield and we ,ll have cavani, ibra, lucas upfront.
If one of them is in, i hope cavani stay on the bench to enter during the game.

0-1 we go through ( i dont think we will be able not to concede at least a goal)
3-3
4-4 we go through too ;-)

Last edited:
I think the only reason is that covering defenders were coming across

I also thought it was a red card at the time, but beer and atmosphere does that to you
I think you're right about the covering defenders. From memory (which can be dodgy at my age), it wasn't a "clear and obvious" goalscoring opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.