• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play as a counter attacking pressing side and we'll get a favourable result tonight. Pellegrini's comments about going there to win worry me though. I think he'll set us up to be caught wide open and the tie will be over after about 60 minutes.

Play as a counter attacking pressing side and we'll get a favourable result tonight. Pellegrini's comments about going there to win worry me though. I think he'll set us up to be caught wide open and the tie will be over after about 60 minutes.
No use pressing them, their midfield sits really deep. We should do the same. Give kdb, silva and kun freedom and tell the rest to stay in their own half.
Hart
Sagna Ota Mangala Clichy
Dinho Fernando Delph
Silva Aguero KDB

He's set us very solid away from home in champs lge to be fair! My only worry about tonight is our ability to keep hold of the ball when we have it! Without yaya!

Not slept allnight buzzing for this now. Just watch it drink it in and get ready slap paris allover. Cmon city show us how good we are and shut these doubters up once and for all. MCFC OK

No use pressing them, their midfield sits really deep. We should do the same. Give kdb, silva and kun freedom and tell the rest to stay in their own half.
Hart
Sagna Ota Mangala Clichy
Dinho Fernando Delph
Silva Aguero KDB

I'm not talking barca style pressing them until you win the ball back i just mean don't defend how we usually do whereby players trot towards a man in possession to be in position but never actually put any real pressure on the ball and never look like winning the ball back unless it's Fernandinho. We allow teams to play exactly how they want, if we do that, we will inevitably lose.

Some French reporting this morning on Talksport was asked who was being linked with Ibras replacement at PSG and twice he said Aguero!

Honestly, there's more chance of Santa Claus coming to town in May than Aguero going from city to PSG this summer.
What utter nonsense.
Only Pinocchio can replace Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.