• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, yes, so would I. That would be a fairly acceptable result there at any point but with the form we've shown over the last month or two it would be a fantastic result.
Away goal is key, with that you have a chance in most ties. If we go back home with no away goal it will be tough as I imagine they will score in both legs given the way we defend these days.

Christ, yes, so would I. That would be a fairly acceptable result there at any point but with the form we've shown over the last month or two it would be a fantastic result.
60% of us seem to think we will get something out of the game. But you would have to say that on balance a 2-1 defeat would be a reasonable outcome. Lets hope we can keep the tie alive till next week.

i`m not saying we will win but like the bournemouth game the decision to play yaya as a defencive midfield and demichelis in central defence has been taken out of pelligrini`s hands, thank fuck.

the only bad decision he has left to inflict on us would be to play bony in a front 2 and play the slower kolarov instead of clichy.

hope for a win, would be happy with a draw but i want to see a performance.

due to illness i cant be there but i`ll be sat in front of telly praying and screaming for the boys to win.

even a loss by the odd goal would be acceptable

Last edited:
60% of us seem to think we will get something out of the game. But you would have to say that on balance a 2-1 defeat would be a reasonable outcome. Lets hope we can keep the tie alive till next week.
Well exactly, we all know that if everything comes off for us then we have it in us to go there and do something brilliant which is why I assume 60% of people on here think we won't lose but let's be honest, looking at the way we have played generally over the season, getting a proper beating and the second leg being almost a dead rubber is definitely not out of the question. I'd say currently they are just a better side than us. We need everything to go to plan and probably a bit of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.