• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what most were expecting but I was hoping he would play Zabaleta as he offers so much more going forward than Sagna. At least Sagna will babysit Mangala a bit more effectively I suppose! I'd take a one goal defeat right now.

I would rather we were more solid defensively tonight and Bacary does this better than Zab at the moment IMO

win lose or draw its only halftime at the end of the game

i still believe we can win this tie with the return leg at

the etihad to come, but nice to have away goal or two

2:2 tonight and 2:0 city home win at the etihad for me

Jesus lineker took less than ten seconds to have a little dig there record material that nice to know the english media are behind the only club left representing the premier league ffs..cmonnnnnnnn city .....oh fuk me wio as well why did i buy bt why oh why.

BBC North West tonight leading on its Qatar v Abu Dhabi. Wonder how many times money will be mentioned tonight ? Is anyone in the media actually rooting for us ? Be fucking different if it was the Rags or the Red Dippers.
We didn't get any 'Yank' shit when they both played in the Thursday night floodlit trophy.

Disgraceful reporting from BBC, still the ginger who did it seems to be a Bolton fans so the middle East must be like watching sci-fi to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.