PSG Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years ? What do you mean ? His earlier years or the latter ones ?

If the latter ones, he is surplus to requirement with us having signed Navas. He can't be sold because he has a top 5 salary in the world for a GK while being sub top 50. Raiola finessed us.

If the early years, we loaned him to give him full seasons of playtime to come back as an experienced and ready made GK. Our goal was to have him, an academy player, protect our cage for a decade. Sadly, he never confirmed his elite youngster potential.

Right so you have answered my question your badly managed in the goal department

Yes ?

I don't have much interest i that since it doesn't involve his role in PSG.

If not him, Qatar will send another guy to take his place.

I don't know the evidence they might have but the whole villa thingy is pretty suspicious already.

What a window !

We have lost a lot of quality (players leaving on a free or Bernat having an ACL injury) and we have done almost no recruitment.

We are so doomed.

It will be hard in the CL group this year while we usually cruise those.

The lack of day match revenue is killing us (almost 20 % of our income).

What a window !

We have lost a lot of quality (players leaving on a free or Bernat having an ACL injury) and we have done almost no recruitment.

We are so doomed.

It will be hard in the CL group this year while we usually cruise those.

The lack of day match revenue is killing us (almost 20 % of our income).
Is there quality coming through your academy?

Is there quality coming through your academy?
The quality got snatched for free by Bayern (Kouassi). The other one was Aouchiche but he wasn't yet ready anyway.

Our biggest prospect now might be Michut in midfield, Simons in midfield too but they are short and tiny. Can't play professional football yet.

There is also our highly coveted 15 y.o defender Bitshiabu. A physical monster but with good feet (he had an adult size at 12). Won't be ready, if at all, before a few years.

Thus, i'll say we have nothing coming through our academy right now.

Hilarious !

Icardi, afer having played his first dozen minutes of the season last game, has developed another injury in training and will be missing CL game agaisnt MU (at least)...

What an useless player. We spent 50 M on him and since then he has not even played 90 min...

Hilarious !

Icardi, afer having played his first dozen minutes of the season last game, has developed another injury in training and will be missing CL game agaisnt MU (at least)...

What an useless player. We spent 50 M on him and since then he has not even played 90 min...
You've got too many players on comfortable wages to give a shit about playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.