PSG ticket prices - Protest options v West Brom.

1. I couldn't care enough to row with you, only to put you right when you are wrong, which is far too frequent for my liking.
  2. Maybe you should complain to the SC about Bluemoon
What is like to be perfect and always right? And in such a short time supporting City too. Do you reckon you will last the course or will the novelty wear off?

I don't think the SC have bothered about what is said on here for a long time.

I believe one or two of them are even posters on here, do you know any?

I think we are a growing band on here. You have been doing a great job with your talk of free tickets and no loyalty points required!! I signed up a couple for the Harrogate Blues on Saturday!

Atleast the 1894 group and the people who support it have bottle. There were hundreds of people on here talking about how they are fed up with the prices and want to take some form of protest to the club, after 3 weeks they subdued and conceded defeat whereas the 1894 group stuck to their word and did something. Whether you appreciate it or not, they did something.

We put our hard earned relations with the club at risk and spend our valuable time (yes we do have jobs and commitments away from City) to back our fellow fans and to form a voice. The overwhelming majority of City fans back us. It's funny how no-one says a bad word to us, when you can see us there in the same place every game - but then become the Simon Cowell of the fan group world as soon as they're home and in front of their keyboard.

And that person saying 'it's £40 where you sit', well don't worry then cause I'm alright Jack, sod everyone else until it directly affects me. Give your head a wobble.

Atleast the 1894 group and the people who support it have bottle. There were hundreds of people on here talking about how they are fed up with the prices and want to take some form of protest to the club, after 3 weeks they subdued and conceded defeat whereas the 1894 group stuck to their word and did something. Whether you appreciate it or not, they did something.

We put our hard earned relations with the club at risk and spend our valuable time (yes we do have jobs and commitments away from City) to back our fellow fans and to form a voice. The overwhelming majority of City fans back us. It's funny how no-one says a bad word to us, when you can see us there in the same place every game - but then become the Simon Cowell of the fan group world as soon as they're home and in front of their keyboard.

And that person saying 'it's £40 where you sit', well don't worry then cause I'm alright Jack, sod everyone else until it directly affects me. Give your head a wobble.

You are right and they do. I wonder how many who have complained have sucked it up. The club gambled on this one and won. Expect more of the same.

My protest is coming next season when i drop the scheme. I'll just pick and choose if I go at all.

It never ceases to amaze me the outright fuckwittery on display from some of our fans. We have a poster calling the protest "pathetic" so what the fuck was their contribution? Then we have the gimp with arguably the worst post of all time on Bluemoon (and believe me, it takes some doing to claim that title) slagging off everything the 1894 Group has ever done, and that point he made about protesting £60 tickets when they're £40 in our end (£45 if not a season ticket holder/Cityzens member) - words completely and utterly fail me. We don't always get it right and we welcome feedback from all fans but at least we stick our head above the parapet and actually do something. You made the point a while back on here that without 1894 having a voice and a line of communication into the club, the cheese-fest on a match day would be far worse than it is now given some of the ideas certain people at the club have had and thankfully not implemented when it's been politely pointed out how much of a backlash there would be from a large chunk of our support. Without the involvement of 1894 along with other fan groups up and down the country and the FSF we wouldn't have £30 away tickets for the next 3 seasons, yet the ungratefulness and vitriol towards us from a minority of clowns is staggering to say the least. We don't want a fucking medal or a slap on the back but some of the abuse is unwarranted when all we strive to do is geared towards making match days better for our fans.

As you've said, it's funny how none of these gobby fuckers have the balls to walk round to 114/115 on a match day and tell us how much of a bunch of cunts we are to our faces.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.