Psychoville

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob

The last episode is on later this week, I'm so excited.

I've been so impressed with this series, especially since I was never a massive fan of League of Gentlemen.

Episode 6 was the best yet, Joy's revenge and the blood seeping out of Freddie's eyes was one of the scariest images I have ever seen.

'Look the colour is coming back into his cheeks already!'

Shiiit! Dawn French is amazing in this kind of show.

Anyone else looking forward to Thursday?

Yeah, Its prob been one of the best things on telly for a long long time,
shame like most things it comes to an end quickly.
got to admit tho i'll be getting it on DVD.

Its quality!! Im not too into the freddy thing, but the blood thing was freaky.

I think I've worked out who the blackmailer is aswell

Man Blue Reece said:

Dont read below because it might spoil it.....but Its just a guess anyways

just my theary but....

When mr jelly was arrested who was near the hospital and who would of been able to get a hold of his hand to right on the back of his winshield?
Who has access to all the patients details?
Who leads mr jelly to his home where mr jolly is dead?

and the biggy...When mr jolly is dead on the floor do you know its him? You dont see his face

i read a review of it today (cant remember what paper) at it should like its going to be a cliff hanger.

'......It even has an ending (sort of)'

First few episodes weren't the greatest but from then on it's been brilliant for anybody that stuck with it. I guess they would of had quite a few people lose interest though after the first two episodes which is a shame because it's pretty much the only thing on atm that i plan to watch everything else i can take or leave.

mancity89 said:
Man Blue Reece said:

Dont read below because it might spoil it.....but Its just a guess anyways

just my theary but....

When mr jelly was arrested who was near the hospital and who would of been able to get a hold of his hand to right on the back of his winshield?
Who has access to all the patients details?
Who leads mr jelly to his home where mr jolly is dead?

and the biggy...When mr jolly is dead on the floor do you know its him? You dont see his face

I thought you were talking about me for a second. I love ths show and have watched every episode on Iplayer

My favoourite characters are

Mr Jelly
Lomax
Maureen

Probably in that order

These guys are brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.