Psychoville

i thought the first 4 episodes were fantastic, but then it just went shite. the doll one coming to life was just silly. it went downhill from thereon. im a big advocat of reece sheersmith and steven pemberton too!

aphex said:
i thought the first 4 episodes were fantastic, but then it just went shite. the doll one coming to life was just silly. it went downhill from thereon. im a big advocat of reece sheersmith and steven pemberton too!

I'm with you.

First few episodes had me pissing myself but it sort of lost it towards the end. LOG is class though 10/10

aphex said:

the doll didnt come to life though!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
aphex said:

the doll didnt come to life though!

it didnt come alive, but we were led to believe that for about 15min. i just thought, nah! thats a shit joke! far to long!

Pile of shite.

Comedy for those who think they are cool for disliking cool stuff and cool for liking uncoolstuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.