Pub Crawls - Do they still happen?

i used too

now i'm far to lazy and just hang in one till i piss my pant's.

My first pub crawl (late 80's) started in The Charlestown (Whitemoss/Blackley) and finished in The Millstone (Blackley Village).
With The Clough Hotel , The Berkshire , The Wrecker (Lion & Lamb), V.A.S.A Club, The Red Lion, The Grove, The White Lion , Ye Golden Lion, and The Fox ..all in between.
Happy days.

I haven't done a pub crawl for years. Used to love doing them in Heywood.

Didn't matter which end of the town you started at, you'd be bladdered before you hit the centre.

Even if I was back on the sauce I still couldn't be arsed these days.

Lucky Toma said:
For some reason me and my mates only go on crawls these days when there is a theme involved.
We did a 12 Pubs of Christmas crawl last week and every six months we have a half-marathon (26 pubs, half pint in each, then end up staying in the last one).

Like Nijinskys Fetlocks says we are all kept on a tighter leash these days so wives and girlfriends give my mates grief unless they come up with a title for their boozing and make it official.
I'm nicking that half marathon idea! It'd get my mates more interested in the concept of a proper pub crawl!

Me and a few mates usually swap between about 4 pubs until we're cunted. Much prefer a night at a few pubs then in a club these days. Better laugh.

Stuart said:
My first pub crawl (late 80's) started in The Charlestown (Whitemoss/Blackley) and finished in The Millstone (Blackley Village).
With The Clough Hotel , The Berkshire , The Wrecker (Lion & Lamb), V.A.S.A Club, The Red Lion, The Grove, The White Lion , Ye Golden Lion, and The Fox ..all in between.
Happy days.

Blackley was great for pub crawls,pubs everywhere.
I lived in one of the 2up2downs in Surrey Street,opposite The Millstone,as a kid.The one i lived in was knocked down and new (posh) houses are on that side of the street now,but the old 2up2downs are still on the other side.(or were 3 years ago)
Is the Millstone still going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.