Pub for Inter fans/friends for return CL leg

BlueT said:
What about The Old Chop House, on Cross Street, I think. Historic Pub, which serves quality food, and quality Beers and Wines.
You don't get any Dickheads in there, and there are some great old pictures of Manchester.

i was going to say this. top little pub for a quiet drink.

Mt rag mates get a barge from the Marc Addy to the swamp. It's a pub that a lot of reds frequent before the games but not a pub where they will get in trouble. I've been in on derby day and can vouch for most. To be honest I don't think they'd have a problem in a lot of pubs in town barring some of the ones mentioned!! The Moon being one and avoid Mary D's like the plague. Apart from being a shit hole and too far out of town it's probably full of armchair rags on match night.

Others would be the Pitcher and Piano near the Bridgewater or the Sir Ralph Abacrombie on Bootle Street, both city centre but out of the way types.

How many are there? My one and only football shirt is an Inter one, I may join them!!

fallowfield said:
My fave pubs in town - Marble Arch, Britons, Temple, City Arms,

Not sure how busy with utd they'll be on match days - Britons will prob have a good few?

Maybe northern qtr? - Trof, Bayhorse etc
Got to agree, if i were you nigel i would take them to the Marble arch,old english type boozer which brews its own beer at the rear of the pub,Then walk em down to the Britains Protection,oldest pub in manchester, i think they might appreciate the 300 types of whiskys on offer & the place is amazing. The Lass `o`Gowrie is also a fine pub.Take them to the circus or Grey horse,i`m sure they`d have a laugh at the size of those pubs.All would be safe i think, if you want me to meet you & help you out it would be a pleasure, just pm me.
Oh & thanks for sending me those pictures of your trip to Italy , they were great.

The El Rincon Spanish Tapas bar St Johns Street .Most other places in town will be full of Rags

Mother macs is a good shout and there,s a brasshouse next door so you can act out your busty barmaid fantasies in there without having too long inbetween sherberts

Oh & thanks for sending me those pictures of your trip to Italy , they were great.[/quote]

no problem(o) !!

Off again this weekend

Schedule
Saturday
Siere B Modena v Parrma
Sunday
afternoon
Atalanta v Chievo (leaving early)
night
Inter v Roma

nigel said:
Oh & thanks for sending me those pictures of your trip to Italy , they were great.

no problem(o) !!

Off again this weekend

Schedule
Saturday
Siere B Modena v Parrma
Sunday
afternoon
Atalanta v Chievo (leaving early)
night
Inter v Roma[/quote]
That is completly crazy nigel, these trips must be organized like a military operation, how many of you go ? I presume you fly over & then hire a car ?

Try the waldorf. Just off piccadilly gardens and down a backstreet.

The barmaid is a blue aswell and rarely get many rags in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.