Pub in town for the derby

If people dont usualy go to town for the derby they wont have gather where blues gather .plus where they gathered a couple of years ago doesnt meen they will gather there this year .There is no such thing as a daft question and no one should feel embarrased about asking anything on a forum

I've got a season ticket and have always either gone to the swamp or watched the derby locally. I'm in town prior to a Xmas do. I've never needed to go into town to watch a match before so don't have a clue really.

Asking were to watch a game in YOUR home town!!! try living down here my local will be infested this afternoon by people who have most likely seen just one or two premier games, half of the fuckers would get a nose bleed if they passed Bridgewater. Today I have signed up with NOW TV for the day god forbid if they win as they all seem to know the words of Boyles ditties. Best of wishes to all blues today.

Don't bother with Now TV, shit download turned it off and dipped in and out of the radio. Local pub in Dawlish will have loads of room in this week.

The gaffer was on the door at ours and shut them at kick off. About a 50/50 split and no mither at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.