Pub Shed

Harrilew

I could dress it up as though I am thinking about getting an office room in the garden..... reality is, it's going to be a some sanctuary and bit of a pub shed to watch the football.

Still coming up from Devon for 5 games at the moment this year, but time, prices, ticket availability, hotel prices etc means I am looking for an alternative...

Looking for any advice, pointers, companies recommended, any issues, cool stuff to buy, and anything else I need to think about

........and is "The Blue Moon" a bit too much on the nose.

What space do you have available?

I want to get one at some point, but only have a 7ft x 5ft space, so office room will be the main purpose!

There’s a Facebook page called Garden Shed, Clubs and Nightclubs UK which offers an abundance of information. You may not be on it but just get a burner account to view as it’s a private page.

I did one a few years ago but it’s a brick build, rather than wood, with a rubber roof.

But there’s loads of reviews of who’s good and who to avoid.

This is one that’s come up when I searched recommendations.

So after placing our order in January, our build is finally up!
So so pleased with it and couldn’t recommend Nordic Timber Buildings enough!

As for fun stuff to buy I’ve got 60 bottles of spirits at my bar from my travels. I don’t even drink spirits so I just buy nice looking bottles! :).

And the sanctuary is so true. Love going in and having some peace and watching City and it’s a great entertaining space in summer with the doors open.

What space do you have available?

I want to get one at some point, but only have a 7ft x 5ft space, so office room will be the main purpose!
Think 10x12ish....... I'm telling the wife it's so I can WFH a bit easier but it definitely won't look like an office..ha

This is one that’s come up when I searched recommendations.

So after placing our order in January, our build is finally up!
So so pleased with it and couldn’t recommend Nordic Timber Buildings enough!

As for fun stuff to buy I’ve got 60 bottles of spirits at my bar from my travels. I don’t even drink spirits so I just buy nice looking bottles! :).

And the sanctuary is so true. Love going in and having some peace and watching City and it’s a great entertaining space in summer with the doors open.
Thank you - I will check them out.

.....and the spirit bottles sounds great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.