Pub Shed

Would love to do this at ours but costs seem to spiral once you factor in sorting the base and actually building it - not skills I have so would need to find someone.

I've seen there are companies out there that handle the whole thing but they want tens of thousands for a bar/office/gym space install. Maybe I'll take a look too, could do with somewhere to escape to.

Would love to do this at ours but costs seem to spiral once you factor in sorting the base and actually building it - not skills I have so would need to find someone.

I've seen there are companies out there that handle the whole thing but they want tens of thousands for a bar/office/gym space install. Maybe I'll take a look too, could do with somewhere to escape to.
Get on youtube for building a shed base and if you've a decent mate with some idea of basic DIY....it's quite easy, just takes a small leap of faith if you've never done anything like it before.

I could dress it up as though I am thinking about getting an office room in the garden..... reality is, it's going to be a some sanctuary and bit of a pub shed to watch the football.

Still coming up from Devon for 5 games at the moment this year, but time, prices, ticket availability, hotel prices etc means I am looking for an alternative...

Looking for any advice, pointers, companies recommended, any issues, cool stuff to buy, and anything else I need to think about

........and is "The Blue Moon" a bit too much on the nose.

Watch a couple of you tube vids and build it yourself, piece of piss.

Must haves :-

Big tele
Bar
Dart board
Pool table
Leather sofa
Jukebox
Guitar and amp
Golf simulator

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.