Pubs before match

swintonjamie

I know this has been discussed previously but given it’s a 5.30 kick off on Saturday…so plenty of extra boozing time…Where are the best places for pre-match pints when coming from Piccadilly?

I used to like a couple in the green (golf bar) which has now closed. So recently I’ve just been having one or two in Piccadilly Tap then straight to the ground but seen as I’ll be there from about midday it’s probably worth going to a few others, where are there normally plenty of blues?

I know this has been discussed previously but given it’s a 5.30 kick off on Saturday…so plenty of extra boozing time…Where are the best places for pre-match pints when coming from Piccadilly?

I used to like a couple in the green (golf bar) which has now closed. So recently I’ve just been having one or two in Piccadilly Tap then straight to the ground but seen as I’ll be there from about midday it’s probably worth going to a few others, where are there normally plenty of blues?
I’d have thought they’ll be loads of Spurs around Piccadilly making a day of it on the pop as it’s a 530 ko
Anywhere in the Northern Quarter is usually good. Too many bars to mention.

Hetheringtons is decent

Bear in mind that there's likely to be more than a few boxing fans in town ahead of the Khan v Brook fight and some of those chaps are rather fond of a beer or two. Places not too far from the arena may well be a lot busier than on a regular Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.