Pubs in Blackpool to watch Saturday's Community Shield

inthenextlife

When I met my now wife 6 years ago I promised her I'd go on The Big One with her (yes, I'm expecting some comments) so I'm missing the derby from the comfort of the settee.

I'm 56 and hate heights and I expect this to be my last ever City game so sensible suggestions for somewhere where chairs aren't likely to be thrown etc. would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance...

When I met my now wife 6 years ago I promised her I'd go on The Big One with her (yes, I'm expecting some comments) so I'm missing the derby from the comfort of the settee.

I'm 56 and hate heights and I expect this to be my last ever City game so sensible suggestions for somewhere where chairs aren't likely to be thrown etc. would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance...
Never watched a City game in 'Pool but I've watched a few 'neutral' games in here, looks nothing from the outside and as it's just off the front is reasonably tourist free.

Foods ok too.

Thanks in advance...
If you want to impress your wife I would hop on a bus and watch the match in Lytham.

The Dunes on Lytham Road is decent has a big screen and a few TV's, about 15min walk from PB. Or if weather is decent the South Pier has big screen that should have it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.