Pubs in Blackpool to watch Saturday's Community Shield

I like the Taps but the Lytham Bierhaus has the best German beer I have ever drunk and its owned by two fanatical City fans.
Wish I had known this last week. That's straight to the top of my hit list when I return from dusseldorf. Ironically I am drinking Czech beer in Germany as i like it better and my mate is Czech . He's also a strange one as previously I've brought him loads of craft beer from the UK and brewdog is his favourite.

Wish I had known this last week. That's straight to the top of my hit list when I return from dusseldorf. Ironically I am drinking Czech beer in Germany as i like it better and my mate is Czech . He's also a strange one as previously I've brought him loads of craft beer from the UK and brewdog is his favourite.
The same people have also got one in Kirkham called the Kirkham Bierhaus.

The Taps in Lytham is a good boozer. Only downside is its frequented by David Moyes.
Didn't even know that was there. stayed round the corner earlier in the year and everything closed at 10pm on Sunday night (apart from Spoons god love it), Taps sounds ideal

When I met my now wife 6 years ago I promised her I'd go on The Big One with her (yes, I'm expecting some comments) so I'm missing the derby from the comfort of the settee.

I'm 56 and hate heights and I expect this to be my last ever City game so sensible suggestions for somewhere where chairs aren't likely to be thrown etc. would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance...
expect this to be my last ever City game? Why? Think the Big One will kill you or getting about before we are relegated?

Didn't even know that was there. stayed round the corner earlier in the year and everything closed at 10pm on Sunday night (apart from Spoons god love it), Taps sounds ideal
Think it is a green king pub . They had some really good ales when I was in . Obviously a bit pricey but worth it . St Annes has a couple of decent pubs/micro beer gaffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.